Jolly Green Giants

Paintball team in the North Louisiana, South Arkansas area.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tentative Tournament Schedule

At this time I thought I would go ahead and throw out a tentative 3-man tournament schedule for the Jolly Green Giants for the next few months. I am trying to organize our tournaments in a way that will challenge us and give us plenty of good experience, while having good potential for winning 1st place.
So right now I'm thinking:

August 5- OFF Limits(Shreveport, LA)
August 12- OFF Limits
September 23- JC Paintball(Bismark, AR)
November 18- JC Paintball JC CUP.

JC paintball also has a 5-man series, but until we lock down a few more players I will not make plans of any kind for 5-man. But I do look forward to playing 5-man, just need a few more good players., which brings me to my next point- We NEED to recruit more players!
So... keep a look out.
And if anyone reading this thinks they have what it takes and is interested, just let me know and we will definitely give you a shot.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Jolly Green Giants said...

Sounds Good. I might have to hold off on the july tourney for money reasons. I still need some knee pads, UL Grip and other accessories. But i would like to know about the smackover tourney. And Im glad to hear there are some good players up at bismark as well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home